Q: I put in a new starter but car won't turn over

Car won't turn over it cranks but that's it and I just put in a new starter thinking that was the problem

If the starter cranks, this is the same thing as turning over. If the starter is working just fine but the engine will not run, the cause of this is ignition or fuel related. I would recommend having your ignition tested with a spark tester and the fuel pressure tested with a fuel pressure tester by a certified technician to determine if any faults exist with your fuel or ignition system. Some common problems include the fuel filter or ignition coil.

3. I put in a new starter but car won't turn over