Q: I own Toyota Prius plugin 2012. During normal charging electric shock is observed if someone touches the vehicle. I own Toyota Pri

I own Toyota Prius plugin 2012. During normal charging electric shock is observed if someone touches the vehicle. Toyota Pakistan is unable to do anything. Please help. Fazal Haq Pakistan

A: Hi there. This is a serious concern as ther...

Hi there. This is a serious concern as there is a high voltage leak somewhere in the high voltage system. This can and is a dangerous situation. If the Toyota dealer cannot help you, then contact Toyota Indus corporate offices at +92-21-34721100. Again, this is a very serious situation that can result in serious injury. Do not attempt to diagnose or repair the hybrid/high voltage system. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not offer a service for this concern at this time.