Q: I own Toyota Prius plugin 2012. During normal charging electric shock is observed if someone touches the vehicle. I own Toyota Pri

I own Toyota Prius plugin 2012. During normal charging electric shock is observed if someone touches the vehicle. Toyota Pakistan is unable to do anything. Please help. Fazal Haq Pakistan

Hi there. This is a serious concern as there is a high voltage leak somewhere in the high voltage system. This can and is a dangerous situation. If the Toyota dealer cannot help you, then contact Toyota Indus corporate offices at +92-21-34721100. Again, this is a very serious situation that can result in serious injury. Do not attempt to diagnose or repair the hybrid/high voltage system. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not offer a service for this concern at this time.

• I own Toyota Prius plugin 2012. During normal charging electric shock is observed if someone touches the vehicle. I own Toyota Pri