Q: Hi thanks for this chance. Based on auto indicator I took my car for service. I had to pay $586

Is it too much. This is my pay list: 132 months OR 110000kms serves 93.5$,rear brake disc 2 62.3$, pads 62.3$, a/ transmission fluid 62.3$, transmission oil 161$,plug7.2$, oil filter 9.3$, filter insert 35.3$, engine oil 27.5$, brake disc136.8$, breaker pad kit 63.1$. Was I cheated?

In my opinion, I don’t believe that you were cheated. These seem like fairly standard prices for those services. If you would like a point of comparison, you can enter your vehicle information and the same services into our estimator page to get a better idea of the standard repairs costs.

3. Hi thanks for this chance. Based on auto indicator I took my car for service. I had to pay $586