Q: I own a 2011 infiniti m37x just hit 70000 mark..drive the car aggressively wanted to know wat should I change to tune it up and se

I own a 2011 infiniti m37x just hit 70000 mark..drive the car aggressively wanted to know what should I change to tune it up and secondly boost up the power

Hi there. Thank you for visiting Your Mechanic. There is really no such thing as a tune-up for newer model cars; this was a term used as a collective service for vehicles when they had Dwell and points that needed adjustments with basic maintenance. Today we have maintenance intervals that can be verified in the owner’s manual. There are also a multitude of helpful websites that offer insights into vehicle specific maintenance intervals. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection and provide advice on the performance improvement aspects to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a thorough maintenance inspection.

3. I own a 2011 infiniti m37x just hit 70000 mark..drive the car aggressively wanted to know wat should I change to tune it up and se