Q: i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock but

i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock button to lock all doors it is just locking the pilot door and the one that is behind the co pilot door... Plz help me :(

Hi there:

If the driver side doors are the only ones that unlock when you press the power lock button, then it’s more than likely that you have a damaged main power lock control module or electrical relay to the passenger side doors that’s causing this issue. However, to be certain that you get the right repairs completed on your Volkswagen, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete a power door locks are not working inspection first.

• i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock but