Q: i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock but

i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock button to lock all doors it is just locking the pilot door and the one that is behind the co pilot door... Plz help me :(

3. i need your help my wolkswagen 2005 doesnt want to lock 2 doors... i'm not sure if it's a fuse problem.. when i press the lock but