Q: I need to find tdc of the crank

I'm replacing the timing bet someone pulled the belt off and took the crank pulley off and didn't alignin the crank on tdc so I need to know how to do that I would really appreciate it

You should align the triangle pointers on the lower crank sprocket metal plate and the triangle on the engine block to about the 1 o’clock position. The camshaft sprockets are aligned by putting both sprocket’s writing straight across at the mid way mark, the with writing right side up. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come to you and help you with the replacement of your timing belt.

3. I need to find tdc of the crank