Q: I need the ecm/pcm replaced do you guys come out and do that?

asked by on March 09, 2017

My car has not been able to start I had the fuel pump replaced the camshaft and crankshaft replaced a new battery I was told that it was my ecm/pcm do my question is do you provide that service and how much would the cost be roughly?

YourMechanic can replace the ECM/PCM on your vehicle if a diagnostic has determined that it has failed. However, please note that PCM’s rarely are the cause of a no start condition and thus all other potential causes should be investigated and ruled out first so that you do not needlessly spend on the wrong repair. If you desire that your no start problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the reason your car is not starting and get it fixed for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.