Q: I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

I don't know how to take off the rotors to my vehicle.

3. I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

Q: Car won't start even after replacing the battery

It depends on the nature of the no start. If the vehicle is not cranking, then the battery charge level needs to be checked. If the battery is dead then you likely have a parasitic draw taking the battery charge...

Q: Q: Car starts but wont stay running

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that...

Q: How do I use and adjust the bed extender?

If your car comes equipped with bed extenders, then there are three potential positions for the extenders. storage, divider, and extender. You can adjust the extender into either of the three settings. Storage position is the default extender position,...