Q: I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

I don't know how to take off the rotors to my vehicle.

3. I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

Q: What value should the MAF signal be at idle?

Here is a breakdown of the wiring color codes, and the associated voltages on each, for engine running and ignition on. The signal from the mass airflow sensor should steadily sweep from 1.9 to 5 volts as you press and...

Q: vehicle violently shakes when you first start driving then smooths out after 5-10 miles down the road.

Hi there. It seems that the wheel bearings are most likely to be your issue. Even though the wheel bearing seems to be in good shape, it could be dry of grease. Suspension parts and the carrier bearing will not...

Q: Truck runs good but if I step on the gas it chokes and rpms go crazy

This is generally something caused by a lack of fuel or air, such as a dirty or faulty idle control valve or in some cases an improper signal from the throttle position sensor. What you are describing sounds like a...