Q: I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

I don't know how to take off the rotors to my vehicle.

3. I need help replacing my 1985 Dodge Ram d50 rotors

Q: Engine doesn't start but lights power on - 1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

You're thinking in the rigt direction! Something in the electrical power path to the starter motor is malfunctioning: starter solenoid or starter motor itself, ignition switch, or wiring to either of these components. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, can isolate...

Q: Truck doesn’t overheat but I can see coolant in the overflow steaming and my heater will change from hot to cold all the time.

Hi Bryce. Thanks for contacting us today. An overheating issue like you're describing is often caused by some sort of obstruction in your heater core - especially if the air is cool instead of hot sometimes. However, it is more...

Q: 91 mazda b2600i When you press gas when @ idle it wants to cut off, when you let off gas it picks back up & no power when driving.

What you are describing is loss of power as well as near stalling. The cause of that fault can be diagnosed, and any required repairs made, if you request an engine loss of power diagnostic. To give you an initial...