Q: I need a mechanic that specializes in mini coopers

asked by on May 04, 2017

Is there a mechanic that specializes in working mini coopers? I need an oil change.

Hi...mechanics are qualified based on vehicle technology and systems, not "models" and so any of the certified mechanics will be able to help you. Hypothetically, even a mechanic who thought he "specialized" in a particular model still must consult and use reams of printed data and instructions in the course of any repair or maintenance, not to mention all of the vehicle updates (published in the form of "Technical Service Bulletins"). This is due to the complexity and level of detail involved in modern automobiles. Put another way, if you take your car to a Mini Cooper dealer, they will be reading the EXACT same manual that YourMechanic staff rely on and consulting the same databases, using the same scanners, diagnostic equipment and so forth. There is no difference. With regard to oil changes, at your convenience please use YourMechanic’s on-line service portal for oil and filter changes. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.