Q: I'm having a stalling issue after driving for a while and in the morning the truck takes a while to find the right idle.

I'm the morning or anytime of the day my truck takes a whirl to find correct idle sped it will jump from 1000 rpm to 450 rpm then after driving It for a while it will stall then once i try to restart it it won't until I wait a minute or two them once it starts it shirts off unless I change gears and give it has immediately im lost

3. I'm having a stalling issue after driving for a while and in the morning the truck takes a while to find the right idle.