Q: I'm having a stalling issue after driving for a while and in the morning the truck takes a while to find the right idle.

I'm the morning or anytime of the day my truck takes a whirl to find correct idle sped it will jump from 1000 rpm to 450 rpm then after driving It for a while it will stall then once i try to restart it it won't until I wait a minute or two them once it starts it shirts off unless I change gears and give it has immediately im lost

Hi there. Check the idle air control valve (IAC) on your vehicle and see if its working. Check for power to the IAC and also check the power coming out of the IAC. If the IAC is not sending any power back to the computer, then the IAC needs replaced. If you need further assistance with the engine idle being at various conditions, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm having a stalling issue after driving for a while and in the morning the truck takes a while to find the right idle.