Q: I like this truck but wonder what you think about the Chevy Colorado

truck seems solid not sure after reading consumer report. some issue.

Hello. Consumer reports can vary greatly across websites and critics. If the truck is in good condition, and was well maintained then it will likely last you a long time, assuming you keep up the maintenance. I would recommend a test drive and thorough inspection of the entire vehicle to determine if the truck is worth buying. If you feel on the fence about buying a particular car, I recommend having a professional conduct a pre-purchase inspection to get full disclosure on any issues the car may have.

3. I like this truck but wonder what you think about the Chevy Colorado