Q: I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radia

I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radiator that is clogged cause it to overheat and no heat or would a stick thermostat cause that? Both of those to happen

3. I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radia