Q: I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radia

I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radiator that is clogged cause it to overheat and no heat or would a stick thermostat cause that? Both of those to happen

A clogged radiator and a stuck thermostat can both cause the overheating problem you are having. The main thing to check is to make sure the system is full of coolant with no air pockets. If you do not feel the upper radiator hose getting hot when engine is running hot then it is not getting flow of coolant. Replace thermostat first and if still no flow then check to make sure radiator is flowing coolant in all the cores by having it flow tested or replace with a new one.

• I just replaced my radiator with a used One from a scrap yard my car now overheats really fast and no heat produced, would a radia