Q: I just need a guide on how to replace shift cables

The cable is broken

3. I just need a guide on how to replace shift cables

Q: Q: Fuel pump not priming

Hi. The first priority is to get the vehicle to crank over, without engine/camshaft RPM's, the engine computer will not start up the fuel pump. The starting circuit needs to be diagnosed. Some of the causes could be an ignition...

Q: Would a click, click sound (battery 100% charged) mean a bad starter solenoid, or bad alternator?

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. The issue your vehicle is having may be caused by faulty wiring such as corroded battery to starter wiring or a loose battery terminal. The most likely causes are a bad starter...

Q: I put a penny in place of a fuse, tried to start my car and now it wont start and makes a grinding sound when i try to start it

Hi there. Putting a penny in place of a fuse, not recommended, replace with the correct fuse. The fuse is there, to protect the circuit. If the fuse blows, there is a short to ground. The grinding sound, when you...