Q: I just changed my oil the other day and it is already showing that i need more oil.

I just changed my oil and added a big bottle of 5w-30 oil. I drove 3 hours the to pick up my friend at the airport. on the way home my red oil light came back on. i checked the dip stick and it says I am low on oil. Before i left for my friend the oil level was well above the full line. Could my engine be leaking? From where? Thanks.

3. I just changed my oil the other day and it is already showing that i need more oil.