Q: I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

I’m not sure how to open the gas door lid?

3. I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

Q: Roof doesn’t work

Unfortunately this is an issue that has plagued Patriots for years, with apparently no one solution that proved reliable in all cases. However, there are two procedures that have proven effective in a lot of cases: Replace the sunroof seal...

Q: No oil on the dipstick

This engine requires 6 quarts of oil according to the service manual. I would check to see if the engine has an aftermarket engine oil cooler installed. You would see two hoses with an adapter above the oil filter and...

Q: Q: Horn no longer working

Start with checking the fuses, your owners manual will have a diagram explaining where the fuse boxes are and which one is for the horn. If the fuses are good, the issue could be the horn button, wiring to the...