Q: I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

I’m not sure how to open the gas door lid?

3. I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

Q: My car is having trouble turning over and when it does it can only go 20 mph max but I can't go uphill. What could be the issue?

It sounds like you may have a catalytic converter that may be clogged or failing. There are a number of reasons that may cause the catalytic converter to fail. They include: O2 sensor, fuel injectors, spark plugs, EGR valve system,...

Q: Truck sounds very loud when I step on gas...maybe muffler? 2007 GMC Yukon

Hello - this new, louder sound level could be the muffler, catalytic converter, an exhaust gasket or one of the connecting exhaust pipe(s). I would recommend having an exhaust system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...

Q: Door ajar light is on and the cab lights won't turn off while driving

Hi there. From the description you have provided, this is probably the result of a failed door ajar light switch. The door ajar switch is part of the door latch assembly. It may have to be replaced as an assembly....