Q: I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

I’m not sure how to open the gas door lid?

3. I just bought an 07 suburban how do I open the gas lid?

Q: My 2007 Lexus ES 350 won't accelerate but the I can hear the engine running. Is this a coolant or radiator problem

Hello. If the engine is revving but the vehicle is not moving then it sounds like a transmission failure. This needs to be checked first. If the engine is not revving then it may be an engine issue. I would...

Q: My car is giving me an error code - P2119

This code points to a problem in the throttle control actuator circuit. The ECU watches signals to and from the throttle body controls and reads the resistance in these circuits to make sure it tracks discrepancies in the signals; it...

Q: How do I program the universal remote system?

Located on the headliner between the driver and passenger, the universal remote is comprised of 3 buttons. These buttons are programmable so that you can program them to work with your garage door. For a rolling code style garage door...