Q: I hear a noise at low speed from the right front end of my 2015 Avalon. Started after my last oil change & tire rotation at dlr.

When I turn or go over small bumps at low speed (20 mph or under), my 2015 Avalon XLS Touring makes a small noise like an old car rocking on worn out leaf springs. Is this a front end or bearing issue? Dealer just resealed my timing gear cover at rear of engine where head, block, and engine meet.

Hi there. I wouldn’t suspect that this noise is related to the recent service you had completed. However, it is possible that your stabilizer bar bushings or struts are wearing out, as this is what commonly causes this type of noise. Wheel bearings would make a squealing noise, typically starting while turning and eventually at all times. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection, to determine what is causing this noise and recommend any repairs.

• I hear a noise at low speed from the right front end of my 2015 Avalon. Started after my last oil change & tire rotation at dlr.