Q: I have a 1998 Chevy Tahoe that is getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe miss firing on several cylinders sucking gas

Missing on several cylinders getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe we've replace distributor cap rotter button knock sensor spider fuel injectors plugs wires and don't know where to go from here any suggestions and sputtering idles ok now that we put the new injector starts right away now too and before injectors hard to start over loading at red lights running really ruff still don't know where to go from here please help

3. I have a 1998 Chevy Tahoe that is getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe miss firing on several cylinders sucking gas