Q: I have a 1998 Chevy Tahoe that is getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe miss firing on several cylinders sucking gas

Missing on several cylinders getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe we've replace distributor cap rotter button knock sensor spider fuel injectors plugs wires and don't know where to go from here any suggestions and sputtering idles ok now that we put the new injector starts right away now too and before injectors hard to start over loading at red lights running really ruff still don't know where to go from here please help

Hello. This is always an issue with the fuel injection unit located inside of the intake manifold. In some cases it is just the pressure regulator and in others the entire injection unit needs to be replaced. Most of the time it is the regulator. The intake manifold will need to be removed in order to inspect it. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is running rich] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/engine-is-misfiring-inspection

3. I have a 1998 Chevy Tahoe that is getting too much fuel the fuel comes out of tail pipe miss firing on several cylinders sucking gas