Q: i have the engine power reduce light on with no other light or fault codes

this not happen all the time yesterday the check engine light lit and trouble codes about injectors 2 5 8 tell that circuit is shorted to battery i clear out the codes and today only the engine power reduce came on with no codes

Hello, thank you for writing in. The reduced power light can illuminate for several reasons. To begin you will want to give the car some more time to see if the other codes come back. If they do not, you will want to look into possible causes for the loss of power. First use any other driving symptoms you are having to help you. If electronics are having issues, then go to the battery and charging system. If the engine seems to be struggling, look into the spark and fuel systems. Considering the first codes pertained to the ignition system, focus on the spark plugs and their circuits. For further diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• i have the engine power reduce light on with no other light or fault codes