Q: I have several codes and would like to understand them better and how they affect the health of my car

I have codes P0441, P0700, P0562, P0846, P1776, P0731, P0841, and P0871I need to know what they mean what is wrong with my car?

Hi Dawn. Thank you for contacting us tonight. The error codes you’ve listed are incredibly diverse - ranging from EVAP systems to transmission faults. The best way to learn more about these codes is to access our extensive library of articles by clicking this link. Once you’re on that page, you’ll see a search bar. Simply type in the code’s you’ve written here and wait for "articles" to appear about the code. For example, this article talks about the P0700 code and this one is about the P0441 code.

3. I have several codes and would like to understand them better and how they affect the health of my car