Q: i have obd code 2066 which sensor is the b sensor 2015 Chevrolet Equinox

i have code po2066 and no fuel reading

Hello - this problem code is from the RIGHT side (passenger side) fuel level sensor. Most often this means a dirty or malfunctioning fuel gauge sensor on that side, and the instrument cluster reverts to "Empty" to get your attention. Cleaning or replacing the sensor, and clearing the code, will restore the fuel gauge to proper operation. I recommend a fuel sensor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• i have obd code 2066 which sensor is the b sensor 2015 Chevrolet Equinox