Q: I have just replaced my clutch and now when I hold the peddle inn it stays in and I have to pull it out.

I have replaced the fluid have also checked for signs of leakage no signs I parked the car pushed the clutch in with my hand it stuck then it pulled it self inn, Could it be the master or slave cylinder It seems to do this when stopped at lights if I hold the clutch inn.

Have you tried bleeding the clutch system very well and making sure no air bubbles are coming out of the line? A malfunctioning master cylinder may make it hard to shift gears and a malfunctioning slave cylinder may cause the pedal to drop and fail to return as well as air in the hydraulic system. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the hydraulic clutch to offer a more personal diagnosis and estimate on the repairs.

3. I have just replaced my clutch and now when I hold the peddle inn it stays in and I have to pull it out.