Q: Car won't crank even when jump started

I drove my car last night and haven't had any problems at all, today I try starting my car and it doesn't turn/crank and doesn't make a single sound when i try turning my key in the ignition. I had a buddy try jump-starting my car and still nothing, no lights came up on the dash or anywhere even after 10 mins of trying to charge it. The connections to the battery were all secure.

If not even the lights work, there is probably a major fuse or fuses (or fusible links) that have blown and/or a major wiring fault. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will get the underlying issue(s) pinpointed and resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car won't crank even when jump started