Q: I have intermittent heating problem I have changed every cooling component and he continues to overheat in the matter of five seco

asked by on February 18, 2017

My car has an intermittent overheating problem I have changed fan clutch fan housing radiator thermostat hoses pretty much everything of cooling water pump and it will overheat out of nowhere and it heats up in five seconds need help

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. If you have literally replaced all the foregoing cooling system components, and there, is no blockage in any cooling system passageways, that leaves only external causes of overheating such as dragging brakes, transmission faults, and certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.