Q: I have an old 77 Maverick and when the car is idlingoing there is a faint scraping sound inside on the engine I'm guessing. It is

My car is very old. I know I need to get the engine completely fixed. It honestly has been sitting at home while I have been at college. Oil is good. Transmission fluid is good. There is leaking..lots of it just foward of my oil pan. Smells kind of like gas. Also there is a faint scraping sound. Not wining not knocking. It's like metal scraping in a circle motion around another metal?

3. I have an old 77 Maverick and when the car is idlingoing there is a faint scraping sound inside on the engine I'm guessing. It is