Q: I have an a3 2.0 tdi dsg , it is losing a lot

Hi the a3 is using coolant fast At normal driving it's not too bad but put your foot down on motorway and the coolant light , abs and skid control light all come on and when you check the coolant bottle is right down to nearly empty , but soon as you restart the car and refill the coolant all lights go off until the next time it happens , also don't know if this is anything to do with it but it takes a few seconds to start on a morning and feels very lumping in idle but fine soon as engine is warm Thanks for taking time to read this much appreciated 馃憤馃徎

Hi there. If you are having to add coolant, it is typically a sign of an overheating problem, a coolant system leak or perhaps a head gasket that is damaged; causing the coolant to leak inside the motor. This could cause multiple warning lights to illuminate on the dashboard as you鈥檝e described. It鈥檚 probably a good idea to have a mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection or check engine light inspection, so they can determine what is causing all of these issues on your Audi.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing