Q: I have an a3 2.0 tdi dsg , it is losing a lot

Hi the a3 is using coolant fast At normal driving it's not too bad but put your foot down on motorway and the coolant light , abs and skid control light all come on and when you check the coolant bottle is right down to nearly empty , but soon as you restart the car and refill the coolant all lights go off until the next time it happens , also don't know if this is anything to do with it but it takes a few seconds to start on a morning and feels very lumping in idle but fine soon as engine is warm Thanks for taking time to read this much appreciated 👍🏻

Hi there. If you are having to add coolant, it is typically a sign of an overheating problem, a coolant system leak or perhaps a head gasket that is damaged; causing the coolant to leak inside the motor. This could cause multiple warning lights to illuminate on the dashboard as you’ve described. It’s probably a good idea to have a mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection or check engine light inspection, so they can determine what is causing all of these issues on your Audi.

3. I have an a3 2.0 tdi dsg , it is losing a lot