Q: I have a question for you I have a 2007 Honda Civic. One brake light is not working the bulb seems okay. What could be the problem?

one brake light is not working the bulb seems ok, what could be the problem. the other two lights are working I did not check the fuses, how can I measure the voltage in the light that is not working? Thank you

If the brake light bulb is good, then check the wiring to the brake light that is out and look for any broken wires or loose grounds. A broken wire or loose wire will cause a circuit to fail as the circuit is either open or has too much resistance. If you need further assistance with your brake lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I have a question for you I have a 2007 Honda Civic. One brake light is not working the bulb seems okay. What could be the problem?