Q: I have a MB WDB2011281F343389-0 and I know it: It would be advantageous to place an intercooler and how to get a design for this?

I would like to have better engine performance. I have a MB WDB2011281F343389-0 and I know it: It would be advantageous to place an intercooler and how to get a design for this?

A: Admittedly, the 190D is not a big performer...

Admittedly, the 190D is not a big performer, so it's understandable that you would want to do something to improve the power, but I don't think there is much out there for that car. If you are determined, however, there are a number of turbo performance sites out there that would get you started. Among the 201 bodied Mercedes, the only real performer is the gasoline powered 16 valve version. There is a lot of aftermarket available for that.

If you end up modifying your vehicle and need some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.