Q: I have a Cadillac 06 dts I need a short circuit fuse changed in the transmission external harness . a good estimate

I have a Cadillac 06 dts I need a short circuit fuse changed in the transmission external harness . a good estimate

Hi there. In order to provide an estimate for repair, we need to first accurately diagnose what is causing the problem, as we don’t have a general electrical short repair service. The best way to correctly diagnose this problem is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection. Once the source of the short is found, a repair estimate can be offered.

3. I have a Cadillac 06 dts I need a short circuit fuse changed in the transmission external harness . a good estimate