Q: I have a 99 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo. .I am experiencing a loud ticking noise and at lights sometimes and especially when I shu

I have a 99 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo three days ago it started ticking and sometimes when I'm at a light and especially when I cut it off white smoke comes out of the hood...now about a year and a half ago I had my engine completely rebuilt however to accidents by people with no insurance caused front end damage and I've been putting coolant in every three or four days since I need my vehicle and No I need an additional one or replacement however with the holidays I just don't have a ton to invest Im wanting some honest input on what it may be and if worth fixing just to get me by a few more months

3. I have a 99 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo. .I am experiencing a loud ticking noise and at lights sometimes and especially when I shu