Q: Rear right tire scraping wheel well

The car is dropped so I'd say it's about 2-3 inches above the tire itself. But before on dips it would never scrape against the well, but now after going off road he's told me the wheel is canted (top half of wheel is inward) and whenever he goes on dips then you hear it scrape and smell burning rubber 3-4 seconds after the sound. So I was wondering what the actual problem is and a rough estimate to repair it. Along with brake pads and rotors.

You will need to look at the strut. It may be bent, or the spindle could have been damaged when he went off road with a lowered car. Have the front end inspected to see if the strut or spindle is damaged.

3. Rear right tire scraping wheel well