Q: I have a 96 avalon and brskes are completely worn if you press on brake car won't stop also parking brake won't stop the car I'm a

The brake on my 96 Avalon are worn out no stopping no parking brake im afraid of what it might cost if the whole system needs replacing. what is the most something like this is to fix and is it possible to just do the front axel or do both need to be serviced.

3. I have a 96 avalon and brskes are completely worn if you press on brake car won't stop also parking brake won't stop the car I'm a