I have a 95 Nissan Pathfinder that starts and idles fine ...

Q: I have a 95 Nissan Pathfinder that starts and idles fine until it warms up, then it idles rough, engine will not accelerate at all

asked by on November 05, 2017

Engine starts and idles fine until it warms up, then starts idling rough, engine will not accelerate at all when throttle is opened, just chokes itself out. Where should I start looking to find issue

Hi Troy. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when you have a bogging type of problem, it’s due to an air/fuel ratio problem. The first thing I would check is the mass air flow sensor, followed by air filters and fuel filters. These are the likely culprits.