Q: I have a 88 v20 Chevy 4x4 w/3 gears + granny . when I try to shift my shifter locks up n my clutch won't move n my brake pedal

I go to shift gears n my shifter won't move my clutch won't move n my brake pedal also freezes up and don't move or stop my truck , u have to turn the engine off to get the clutch to engage the shifter and brake pedal .it very scary to drive.

3. I have a 88 v20 Chevy 4x4 w/3 gears + granny . when I try to shift my shifter locks up n my clutch won't move n my brake pedal