Q: I have a 2008 Honda Element this morning my dad and I turn the car on with the AC off let it idle for a little bit then turn the A

the air conditioning was turned on immediately the pressure relief valve released a burst of refrigerant which Spilled Out on the ground and then it reached sealed itself what could cause this to turn on a relief pressure like that every now and then

3. I have a 2008 Honda Element this morning my dad and I turn the car on with the AC off let it idle for a little bit then turn the A