Q: I have a 2006 Toyota XB.

I was stopped at a light & then rear ended which pushed me into the vehicle in front of me. Unfortunately, both vehicles drove away before the authorities arrived. Fortunately, I have uninsured motorist insurance & two witnesses. I received a repair estimate from the adjuster minus the cost for a rear and/or front end alignment.

He stated that the adjustments to align the vehicle are made at what is called the outer tie rods which is a suspension part so unless you take a direct hit to the wheel or the suspension area the vehicle will not suffer a misalignment.

I went to Pep Boys & it will cost about $150 front & rear end alignment. This is not a lot of additional money to ask for from my insurance company to add to my estimate.

Is there another scenario that can be presented to this adjuster to get him to see that my car needs to have an alignment due to the fact that it doesn't drive like it used to before the double impact?

Thanks for your assistance, Brianna

3. I have a 2006 Toyota XB.