Q: I have a 2006 Audi A3 2.0T I keep getting the code p0089 valve for fuel metering N290 implausible signal.What do i have to change?

I have a 2006 Audi A3 2.0T I keep getting the code p0089 valve for fuel metering N290 implausible signal.What does this mean? What do I have to change in order for that code to go away? Also, when i leave it running for a while it turns off by itself. Does this have to do because of the code that is marking?

To resolve diagnostic trouble code P0089, the mechanic would test the fuel pressure regulator, check for a clogged fuel filter or screen, check for restricted fuel lines, and test fuel pump output. Typically, the problem will be found in those latter areas. With regard to the stalling, given that the code references potential fuel starvation issues, it is plausible that the stalling is related to the fault that has caused P0089 to set. To get this problem resolved expeditiously, please request a check engine light diagnostic and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will be dispatched to pinpoint the cause of the fault. Once the faulty part or component is identified, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2006 Audi A3 2.0T I keep getting the code p0089 valve for fuel metering N290 implausible signal.What do i have to change?