Q: I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning.

I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning and car wouldnt crank over at all. So i took it and had it tested they said it was bad. So i got a new one and it was doing the same thing. I took that one and had it tested they said it was locked up . So i got another one well after the 5th one they all did the same thing just spin and barely touch the flywheel

Generally, this will happen when the starter is misaligned and not properly mounted in place such that it is able to engage the flywheel as it is designed to. In some case, the solenoid does not work properly, causing the starter gear to not move out far enough to engage the flywheel resulting in the gear just spinning as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning.