Q: I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning.

I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning and car wouldnt crank over at all. So i took it and had it tested they said it was bad. So i got a new one and it was doing the same thing. I took that one and had it tested they said it was locked up . So i got another one well after the 5th one they all did the same thing just spin and barely touch the flywheel

3. I have a 2005 mazda rx-8. My car starter fine i went out the next day and the starter motor was just spinning.