Q: I have a 2005 Buick Ranier. I backed out of my driveway and the car won't get out of neutral on the dashboard. I moved the gearshi

I was backing out of my driveway this morning and when I went to shift from reverse to drive I couldn't. The gear on the dashboard showed neutral but all I could do was move the gearshift to park. The car started up again ok but gearshift will not budge from park

3. I have a 2005 Buick Ranier. I backed out of my driveway and the car won't get out of neutral on the dashboard. I moved the gearshi