Q: I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. It runs fine until I refuel. Then it doesn't start. it stalls unless I start driving with both feet.

I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. It runs fine until I refuel. Then it doesn't start. it stalls I start driving with brake and gas My car has 194000 miles.

Hi there. If this only occurs after fueling then it is usually an issue with the EVAP emissions system. It can be a solenoid or a hose issue so it needs to be fully inspected. When these issues occur it causes a vacuum leak in the engine which is why it runs like this. If you want to have it looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is stalling] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

• I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. It runs fine until I refuel. Then it doesn't start. it stalls unless I start driving with both feet.