Q: I have a 2003 Toyota Camry. I just replaced Started and Alternator battery is good but it wont stay running when started.

Car will turn on but will not stay started

You will need to have the computer tested to see if you are losing signal from a sensor like the crank or cam sensors after it starts or you are losing fuel pressure after it starts. The fuel pump may be losing power after going to the run position. You may have a defective ignition switch.

3. I have a 2003 Toyota Camry. I just replaced Started and Alternator battery is good but it wont stay running when started.