Q: I have a 2002 gmc yukon v8. while im accelerating and revving there is a chirp like sound that comes from under the hood.

When I'm driving and when the engine is revving there is a chirp under the hood. When revving the chirp continues. No chirp or unusual sound when just idling. When driving the chirping doesn't seem to happen all the time. Serpentine belt was replaced a few months back. The sound "seems" to be coming near the front or top of the engine. Where u guys think I should start to find out where the sound is coming from? I'm a diy kind of guy and could use some help. Thanks!

3. I have a 2002 gmc yukon v8. while im accelerating and revving there is a chirp like sound that comes from under the hood.