Q: I have a 1980 jeep j 20 and can only find two Zurk fittings one either u joint and was curious if there is anymore else where?

I have a 1980 jeep j20 I'm looking for the zurk fittings I have found only two, going down the drive shaft by the u joints. is there more then two or is that all?

You can rely on your visual inspection as there will be only one fitting per joint, so you found them all at least on the drive shaft. Any component (including suspension components) that you see that does not have a lubrication point is simply designed to be lubricated for life. However, if a component does not have a grease fitting and you are dealing with a unique circumstance such as an older car, there are needle grease injection "points" that you can attach to your grease gun that work really well in lubricating any greased fitting that has a rubber cover (or other access). If you need further assistance, please refer to YourMechanic’s comprehensive services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 1980 jeep j 20 and can only find two Zurk fittings one either u joint and was curious if there is anymore else where?