Q: I have 29,000 miles...and I have a exhaust leAK is this nornal?

Suppose to get it fixed Saturday. ...but is it OK to be driving my truck...and what questions do I need to ask them to be sure it's done right ....not thrilled with this dealership ....thank u

Hi there:

If you’ve got less than 50,000 and this repair is under warranty, then dealing with the dealership is really your best option. Anytime you have an exhaust leak, especially if it comes from the exhaust manifold, it robs the engine of efficiency, can reduce fuel economy and increase road noise. But, it should harm the engine as long as the leak is not too large. I don’t think there are any additional questions to ask them, but I would inquire about where the leak was, what repairs they completed and if they inspected the vehicle for other signs of damage. If you don’t get the answers you’re looking for or need to have your Dodge Ram 1500 repaired in the future, feel free to contact one of our local mobile mechanics.

3. I have 29,000 miles...and I have a exhaust leAK is this nornal?