Q: I have 2008 Mercedes C300 4matic I bought the car with 155k miles and I had over 3month now I'm feeling. Little vibration on the c

I have 2008 Mercedes C300 4matic I bought the car with 155k miles and I had over 3month now I'm feeling. Little vibration

Vibrations can be from a number of sources. The engine can be a source of vibrations. Anything from bad spark plugs, ignition coils, or any of a number of sensors can cause an engine vibration or misfire. A vibration in the steering wheel can be from a few sources as well. Unevenly worn, improperly balanced, or out-of-round tires can cause a vibration while driving. A bent or damaged wheel can be a cause as well. If you feel a vibration in your seat, that can be from engine misfiring, bad center support bearing or u-joints in the driveshaft, or rear tire/wheel issues. If you feel a vibration while braking, the causes can be worn brake pads and/or rotors as well as suspension issues. A certified technician can look into the vibration to find the exact cause.

3. I have 2008 Mercedes C300 4matic I bought the car with 155k miles and I had over 3month now I'm feeling. Little vibration on the c