Q: I hav a humming in front end can't find anything

I hav a humming in front end somewhere just replaced brakes it's a 4x4 I hav no leaks I need to know what to look for

If the humming increases with speed, it can be wheel bearings or tires.

Wheel bearings will hum in a straight line and when you change direction, like changing lanes, the hum will change in pitch or intensity.

Tires can do the same thing but you will hear them outside the vehicle. If you’re driving with your window open next to a wall/curb,etc, you will hear the noise come back at you. Also, run your hand across the entire width of the tread. If you feel a "choppy" wear pattern - like making a fist with one hand and running the other hand across your knuckles, then try rotating your tires to see if the noise changes. If that’s the case, then maybe rotate your tires more often and have the alignment checked.