Q: I hav a humming in front end can't find anything

I hav a humming in front end somewhere just replaced brakes it's a 4x4 I hav no leaks I need to know what to look for

3. I hav a humming in front end can't find anything

Q: Knocking/ticking noise before it died told that engine has no compression also told may be timing chain/belt,worth looking at ?

Hello, the damage to the engine could cost a lot money. When the timing chain breaks, the result can be bent valves and damage to the cylinder head. The effective repair would be to replace the engine assembly. With...

Q: Navigation system not working

The navigation system in your vehicle is a common failure. If this occurred right after a battery change then a code needs to be put in to get it going again. If the system is not turning on at all...

Q: My truck is stuck in 4L or 4H also the speedometer is saying I'm going 100 mph when I'm only going 20 mph. Is my GEM Module bad?

Hi there. The issue could be with the output shaft speed sensor on the tail shaft of the transfer case. The output shaft speed sensor is a sensor the registers the speed of the output shaft and lets the computer...