Q: I had to put in a new clutch on my 1994 trooper and after a lot of problems I have finally gotten it all together again but it won

I replaced the clutch in my 1994 Isuzu trooper and after a lot of problems with the throwout herring its all put back in but now it starts but won't go into gear. It will without the pedal being pushed. Any help you can give ?
My car has a standard transmission.

It sounds like you did not put the clutch linkage back in place correctly. Without seeing the vehicle it would be hard to know what is causing the problem . I suggest having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect the clutch installation to see if the clutch and linkage is installed correctly or you have problems with the clutch pressure plate.

3. I had to put in a new clutch on my 1994 trooper and after a lot of problems I have finally gotten it all together again but it won