Q: I had a transmission put in three weeks ago. Car starts then shuts off killing battery aswell. Fuel pump & filter was changed too

Car starts then shuts off. Sounds like car is choking. Problem is also draining my battery. The fuel pump and filter was changed. Transmission was put in three weeks ago. Car won't stay on. Once we give a jump to it the car starts then shortly after a second it turns off with a kick. I am tired of wasting money on useless mechanics whom seem to keep telling me to wait till a spot is open in their shop. I been out of work for four weeks almost now. I just want a good mechanic I can pay to actually have a running car. Thanks Dominique Ramos

3. I had a transmission put in three weeks ago. Car starts then shuts off killing battery aswell. Fuel pump & filter was changed too