Q: I got my upper and lower control arms, shucks,swaybar links changed on my 06 Chrysler 300 but the front height is not normal. what

I had my front upper and lower control arms,swaybar links etc changed but the height of the vehicle is higher than normal. I have done alignment but no solution. What to do now?

Hi there. To be completely honest, that is a very odd symptom after replacing multiple suspension components. The only thing that would possibly cause this would be if aftermarket components were used as opposed to OEM. Sometimes a strut or strut assembly that is manufactured by an aftermarket company will have larger clearance than the OEM components, but honestly, not to the point where you would notice the ride height. If the suspension was aligned by a professional company, then it should not cause issues with stability, steering or safety. Today’s alignments are computer set and monitored based on each individual vehicle and much better than the older ways of completing this process. Not sure how this could be resolved, only to contact the individual that completed these repairs to ask them about the parts used.

3. I got my upper and lower control arms, shucks,swaybar links changed on my 06 Chrysler 300 but the front height is not normal. what