Q: I got my car inspected it failed they gave me a price i want to make sure its not over priced

mechanic told me 1500 to bring it to passable

Q: Car turns over but as soon as you put foot on accelerator it dies 2003 BMW

Hello - there are several conditions which can cause the stalling you are experiencing - malfunctioning idle air controller, throttle position switch, fuel pressure regulator, or air leak in the intake. Check for problem codes whether the Check Engine light...

Q: How can my power steering leak all of a sudden when it wasn't driving for 30 days?

Hey there. This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a leak elsewhere in one of the power steering lines. The power steering system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much...

Q: Idk help please

To begin with, your gurgling sound and the inconsistency in the heater sounds like you are low on coolant. That should be remedied before you drive the car anymore. Low coolant can cause serious engine damage. I believe your alarm...