Q: I got my car inspected it failed they gave me a price i want to make sure its not over priced

mechanic told me 1500 to bring it to passable

Q: Seat heater not working.

Having an inoperative heated seat is not out of the ordinary. Most times the heater grid in the seat goes bad. Generally this happens over time just due to the fact that getting in and out of the seat flexes...

Q: Wanted to ask , if I need to replace the compressor on 2001 lincoln ls ?

Hello. A compressor that does not engage can be caused by many things besides a faulty compressor. The compressor is controlled by a clutch cycling or AC pressure switch that will tell the compressor when to turn on and off....

Q: Driving problem

Hi there. The transmission your vehicle has is a AODE. The overdrive band in the transmission has burned up and is not working causing the loss of power to the 4th gear when driving after pulling something heavy. I recommend...