Q: I got my car inspected it failed they gave me a price i want to make sure its not over priced

mechanic told me 1500 to bring it to passable

Q: Battery harness got damaged

The fault code P1684 is a code stored for battery power being lost. Due to the amount of amperage that the vehicle electrical system and battery handle the battery harness should be repaired immediately as danger of fire or battery...

Q: Losing power steering fluid

If the pressure line is leaking, it will need to be replaced. When the pressure within the line is very high and cannot be patched or spliced. I recommend having a trained technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your power...

Q: Wonky cruise control and rough idle on low gear D

Hello. P0770 is the code for a lock up torque converter shift solenoid malfunction. The lock up torque converter shift solenoid controls the fluid pressure of the torque converter, and the rate and timing at which it locks up. This...