Q: I got my car inspected it failed they gave me a price i want to make sure its not over priced

mechanic told me 1500 to bring it to passable

Q: Heater valve stuck.

The heater control valve is mounter under the hood on this vehicle. The valve should be closed when the temperature is set to cold for the rear a/c system. The recommendation would be to have a qualified mechanic check for...

Q: Engine overheats to limit

The first thing to check why the engine is overheating is to make sure the cooling system is full. Then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic pressure test the entire cooling system to see if there are any leaks...

Q: How do you get stuck CD out of a CD player?

Hi there. You will have to either try to pull out the second CD if you can, or you will have to remove the CD player from the dash and take it apart to retrieve the two CD's without damaging...