Q: I got my car inspected it failed they gave me a price i want to make sure its not over priced

mechanic told me 1500 to bring it to passable

Q: ECM might need to be reprogrammed.

The message "start disabled" is telling me that the car is not allowing the car to start due to a security system fault. There are 2 likely causes for your issue. The first is a faulty transponder in your key....

Q: Driver's seat no longer moves back when key is removed

I would go into your message center in your Lincoln MKZ to the settings menu. You can then scroll down until you find the feature that is labeled "Easy Exit". Once this feature is found, you should have the option...

Q: My car is overheating and my heater is blowing cold air on and off

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...