Q: I fixed my gear selector cable on my 2003 f 150 super crew and put everything back together now it won't start

I took my interior panels off around my steering colum so I could adjust my gear selector cable and when u put everything back together it wouldn't start

It is possible that the gear selector cable is not installed properly. I say this because Vehicles will not start when they are in park so it is possible that the vehicle thinks it is not in park even though the gear selector is in park. I would retrace your steps to determine if anything got unplugged or if the shifter cable is installed improperly.

3. I fixed my gear selector cable on my 2003 f 150 super crew and put everything back together now it won't start